Would you like to make an impact and represent the Rodeway Inn hotel owners for the next two years? If so, please read below and submit your application today! The election will take place during Convention in Las Vegas in May.
Criteria for Nominees and Nomination Process
In accordance with the association’s bylaws, all nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Have a financial interest (owner, general partner, president, vice president, shareholder, general manager) in a Rodeway Inn® hotel in the region you seek to represent and maintain this status during elected term
- Have been in this position with an open and operating Rodeway Inn hotel for at least one year
- Must be present during the Annual Meeting and elections
- The Rodeway Inn hotel must be in good standing with all Choice Hotels’ policies
- Cannot have a greater than one percent direct, indirect, equitable or beneficial ownership interest in any company or other business entity that owns a national or regional hotel chain or brand, other than a Choice-owned chain or brand. Note this refers to ownership in the brand itself, not an individual hotel.All Rodeway Inn hotels in good standing are members of the Rodeway Owners Association.
Board Member Application Form
"*" indicates required fields